Thursday, June 19, 2008

Things That Grow!

...besides my waistline, my addiction to yarn (and food, sloth, booze, ravelry, goofing off at work...), and my love for my husband...

Look what Joe did last weekend!

He planted purty thangs that the groundhog doesn't like to eat! I did chores in the house (and A/C, thankyouverymuch), knowing that I would only be a pain in his arse if I worked by his side that day.

He also worked on the area by the shop...

...and transplanted a bunch of vinca minor, which is already pretty intense ground cover at the edge of our property...

Plus, we got goodies from the farm!

These strawberries taste like sunshine.

Plus, kohlrabi and lettuce. Last year was the first year I'd ever had kohlrabi. I dig it - not only is it good, but I bet it could have made a great Muppet character...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kohlrabi the muppet. . .this post was the perfect giggle to start my day!
Kristin

Lorena said...

What a great life you have!