Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Love My Shower

We're back!

As you can see from previous posts, Joe and I spent a week in arguably one of the most beautiful places on earth, Tuscany. More specifically, Villa Aquilea, a home renovated by two Americans who now live in Lucca. All I can say is the pictures on the website do NOT do it justice.

We had a glorious week - a perfect vacation - until we landed in New York. Tack on a couple of hours of hell, and we were so glad to see our driver when we exited the airport. Worth. Every. Penny. We zonked out last night, started doing laundry this morning, and now are one a mini-road-trip to pick up our new little girl.

Mega-pictures to come! Ciao!

1 comment:

Eric K. said...

Yay! Got your postcard - Italy is definitely on my list of places to visit someday. Glad your trip went well.