Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Well, I'll Be Damned...

Came home last night to the typical drama - whenever Dobby and Willow are in the same room, there must be a stare-down. Growling, a little spitting, some bap-bap-baps on the head...I couldn't get Willow to come out from under the bakers rack (where Dobby had her cornered), so rather than feed her in her room first, I decided to feed the boys first, to distract Dobby. Needless to say, I was a little surprised at the new arrangement...

(pardon the really crappy phone picture)
This morning they did the same thing. All hissy until the food was poured. Huh.
And now I'm officially the crazy lonely cat lady who knits on top of the hill. Several posts in a row about my damn cats. Just please - someone stop me if I start walking down the street in a housecoat and rollers (neither of which I own, btw), pushing a shopping cart filled with aluminum cans and cat food...

4 comments:

Lorena said...

Since all I blog about these days are knitting and my dogs...? I am so not about to throw stones!

Anonymous said...

one of cats once put the "bap" on my toadie in a hole breakfast and made off with the yolk, leaving me with just the hole.

marie in florida

Unknown said...

I find it soothing to read about cats. Please, blog all you want.

Anonymous said...

I have a "Willow" also.