Monday, April 09, 2007

Thank You to Friends Near and Far...

Man. Sometimes I think I must be doing something right. Not one, but TWO wonderful gifts today...

Coke & Barb - our wonderful friends from upstate (parties seen here and here - they're usually bustling around in the background making sure everyone else is taken care of) - not only do they take care of us for wonderful weekends with their friends and family, but they're my first MS Ride sponsors. Woohoo! Wow, it's bad enough that we drink your beer, eat your food, and use your tools for something than their intended purposes (well, actually, that was Todd). But THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for helping me reach my MS fundraising goal.

I was still glowing from the good feeling my friends had given me, when lo-and-behold...

This beautiful Lisa Souza sock yarn was waiting for me at home! A birthday present from dearest Lorena - the woman who first exposed me to the drug that is knitting. She is wonderful in so many ways. Thank you, sweetie - can't wait to see you in the fall!

Blessed, fortunate, and grateful - yes I am. Thank you!

2 comments:

idyllicchick said...

Lisa Souza cures halitosis!

Lorena said...

Happy (late) birthday! Sooooo looking forward to Rhinebeck!