Saturday, March 17, 2007

Finally Rolling Out of Bed...

...at 11am. After a week-long audit and a craptastic drive home in this -

I treated myself to a goodly bit of wine last night while I made a Thin Mint Cheesecake for St. Pat's dinner at our friends' house. Moving just a wee bit slow this morning. It's also helpful that the outdoors aren't presenting a very attractive pull for my attention...


...and so I rolled around in bed, catching up with old episodes of Supernatural. Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki can wake me up any day. Mrrrrow.

I'll eventually have to be productive, shower, and shovel. But for now, it's just me and my coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Beth, I was unable to read beyond the words Thin Mint Cheesecake. Mmmm!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this sounds like the perfect day indeed - taking it slowly and enjoying yourself - and mind you, you have me drooling all over here with that Thin Mint Cheesecake! Yummy!