Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Off!

Way back when we were first mapping out days off in our department, I picked this Friday due to the scheduled 2-week audit we were going to have in the weeks prior. Fortunately, the audit only lasted one week, but due to the craziness of Represent and Anniversary, I could use a three-day weekend, and my house once again is a mess. Mounds of laundry, unopened mail, and some old milk and a bottle of Triple Sec stand solitary in the fridge. Yup. I'm no Martha Stewart, but our house is starting to resemble Jake's house in Sixteen Candles when he finds Farmer Ted imprisoned in the coffee table and a pizza on the record player.

And so, after some extra wonderful hours of sleep with the cats this morning, I'm finally up and ready to do things at my own pace. Nice.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: