Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yay!

Well, the secret's out - Pam's bambina blankie arrived. Woohoo!!!

I've been working on this since November, but I couldn't say anything, well, because, it was a surprise.

To Pam - ever since I learned of Nipper #3, I wanted to give you everything that meant love. And sunshine. And comfort. I hope that you will wrap your sweet baby girl in this blanket and feel comforted by the love that went into making it. Every stitch is a hug meant for you, Justin, Duncan, and this sweet baby girl. I love you with all my heart.

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Awww, that's awesome! Knitters are so cool. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Well done Beth! The gifts that have always meant the most over the years are the ones that have a person woven into them! What a great hedgehog too!
I got your email and promise to take the time to write you back soon!
Kristin

Pam said...

Mom and I oohed and ahhed over the stitching. I love the way you did the edges. Very nice. Can't wait to use it. Thanks Beth, you're the best.