Monday, March 03, 2008

Yup - I'm Twelve Too!

Following the Snark's lead...

1. Put your music player on “random.” Skip songs with not-very interesting titles (such as “Concerto #4 in E minor")
2. List the titles of the first 25 songs to come up.
3. Put “in my pants” after each title.
4. Bold the ones that actually made you laugh.


1-Just Another Day In My Pants (Jon Secada)
2-Under Pressure In My Pants (Queen)
3-'97 Bonnie & Clyde In My Pants (Tori Amos)
4-Sing In My Pants (The Carpenters)
5-Typical Situation In My Pants (Dave Matthews Band)
6-Do The Walls Come Down In My Pants (Carly Simon)
7-Resurrection In My Pants (Brian May)
8-Never Felt This Way In My Pants (Alicia Keys)
9-Nice Guys Finish Last In My Pants (Green Day)
10-Mamma Mia In My Pants (ABBA)
11-A Minor Variation In My Pants (Billy Joel)
12-Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin' On Me?) In My Pants (Joss Stone)
13-The Chain In My Pants (Fleetwood Mac)
14-More Than Love In My Pants (Los Lonely Boys)
15-Brooklyn (Owes The Charmer Under Me) In My Pants (Steely Dan)
16-Don't Ask Me Why In My Pants (Billy Joel)
17-Ghost In My Pants (Indigo Girls)
18-Shine In My Pants (Trey Anastasio)
19-Laid In My Pants (James)
20-Me and Bobby McGee In My Pants (Janis Joplin)
21-Way Down In My Pants (Tori Amos)
22-Me and Mrs. Jones In My Pants (Billy Paul)
23-Gimme Shelter In My Pants (Rolling Stones)
24-Last Beautiful Girl In My Pants (Matchbox Twenty)
25-Come on Eileen In My Pants (Dexy's Midnight Runners)


I can't decide. They're all freakin' funny. And I was two songs away from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer...in my pants.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: