Thursday, March 06, 2008

Fifteen Years!

Holy crap, I'm getting old. Fifteen years ago today, my roommate Peter and I held the party mentioned in this post. That's when, thinking that we'd finished the keg and needed emergency beer, the only sober person at the party (Tim!) drove a very drunk Joe and me (we were probably pretty annoying too) to the grocery store where we bought A LOT of Busch. Then we came back, and I planted a big smackeroo on a very surprised Joe. Then we found out the keg was still half full. Then Joe later passed out. And Peter and I had Busch for weeks and weeks.

Happy Hookupiversary, Sweetie!

4 comments:

idyllicchick said...

15 years?! That's like long enough to make teenager! Congratulations to both of you!

Eric K. said...

Egads! Now I'M feeling old, too! Congratulations and happy anniversary to both of you!

Lorena said...

BAHAHAHA!

That's awesome.

Happy Hookupaversary!

Unknown said...

Ditto what Lorena said.

hehehehe.