Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Just Can't Get Enough...

First of all, a big THANK YOU to all of you who responded - here and on Ravelry - concerning sweet Cosmo. It's been a tough week, but hopefully that's behind us. Now I just have to keep Dobby and Otis from killing each other until we get a new little brother for them (Dobby likes to play, Otis doesn't. Dobby needs a distraction). I understand the Humane Society has some new foster kitties, so you never know what might end up at the Weismann Home for Wayward Kitties.

Secondly, I've found a new addiction. Something that will probably get me in trouble at work one of these days. We all know and love lolcats. Now, I give you - Pundit Kitchen!


see more politics and fun!

So. Yeah. That's been making me smile a bit. That, and knitting. And cuddling with the kitties. And Joe.

3 comments:

jacquieblackman said...

I'm a big poophead... I saw your post about Cosmo, got sad, told Paul, got sad together, said some nice things, wished you the best... AND NEVER WROTE IT DOWN FOR YOU TO SEE.

Anyway, I'm so sorry for your loss. He was as sweet, sweet kitty and he'll be missed. Especially around the water bowl.

Anonymous said...

f-ing love that site! it's a fave i look at every morning!

Eric K. said...

Haven't gotten to that site yet - Lolcats and Loldogs keep me laughing enough. Glad you're getting through the loss. There's a great kitty just waiting to join your family.