Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm Out

Thanks to my wonderful buddy Matthew (and his mad skillz with a jack and a bunch of boards), I was able to drive my truck to the grocery store (and hardware store, and liquor store) today. I didn't even mind the annoying people out today, since it was the first time *I* was out since Wednesday.

I almost started to cry when Matt drove my truck off the landscape timber. I did start to jump up and down like a cheerleader.

Everyone needs a Matt. Someone who helps you, just because he knows how - and because he can't stand not helping. He is a lot of awesome.

Thanks, buddy.

1 comment:

idyllicchick said...

Tell Matt that I'm buying him a drink the next time I'm in your 'hood! I'm glad that you have someone to watch out for/with you when Joe is forced to be away.