Saturday, June 09, 2007

Because I'm Bored...

Because I'm still just hangin' out, without any real motivation, and because I like to talk about myself (what blogger doesn't), I found this over on Sharon's site and thought I'd just play along, even though it's from a while ago. Because, you know, it's all about ME.

--UNIQUE--
1. Nervous Habits: Terrible fingernail biter. Getting better, but still doing it.
2.. Are you double jointed: No
3. Can you roll your tongue: Yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time: Just my right one. My left eyebrow doesn't follow instructions.
5. Can you blow spit bubbles: Not really.
6. Can you cross your eyes: Yes
7. Tattoos: One - with plenty more planned.
8. Piercings: 6 - 4 in left ear, 2 in right. More planned, but only in ears.
9. Do you make your bed daily: Not so much "make" it as "throw blanket back over."

-- CLOTHES --
10. Which shoe goes on first: Whichever I find first.
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone: Maybe once.
12. On the average, how much money do you carry: $20
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7: 4 of my earrings, my wedding band, engagement ring.
14. Favorite piece of clothing: My big gray comfy sweater

-- FOOD --
15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it: Total twirler
16. Have you ever eaten Spam: I'm not sure - maybe as a child...
18. How many cereals in your cabinet: 3 - bran flakes, granola, and fiber one
19. What's your favorite beverage: frozen margarita with salt
20. What's your favorite restaurant: In GA - El Jinete in Roswell. In NY - Wildfire Grill and 88CS in Montgomery.
21. Do you cook: I *love* to cook. Pretty damn good, too, I've been told...my grandmother's friend, Agnes, always said, "If you can read, you can cook." I agree.

-- GROOMING --
22. How often do you brush your teeth: Once - brush and floss religiously in the morning. Everything else optional.
23. Hair drying method: Car window
24. Have you ever colored / highlighted your hair: I dyed it copper red for Joe as a surprise when we were dating. It had the desired effect. ;)

-- MANNERS --
25. Do you swear: Like a motherfucker.
26. Do you ever spit: Only gum and sunflower seed shells. Pretty accurate, though.

-- FAVORITE --
27. Animal: All kinds, but I only have cats.
28. Food: pizza, mac & cheese, mexican...anything with cheese...
29. Month: March - when we met, our birthdays, and our wedding anniversary - one big party month
30. Day: Friday 5pm - Saturday 5pm
31. Cartoon: South Park
32. Shoe Brand: Cheap. I'm not a shoe person.
33. Subject in school: English
34. Color: Any jewel tone ("deep greens and blues are the colors I choose"...)
35. Sport: Tennis. I used to play a lot. Now I suck at it.
36. TV show: Probably Lost - the only show that's ever made me gasp in recent years.
37. Thing to do in the spring: Sit on the porch - usually drinking, smoking cigars, playing darts
38. Thing to do in the summer: My buddy Matt's July 4th party - booze, pool, roasted pig...mmmmm
39. Thing to do in the fall: Craft shows, wool festivals, and beautiful leaves!
40. Thing to do in the winter: Hope it snows only on weekends.

-- IN AND AROUND --
41. In the CD player: Checking right now...U2, Bob Marley, Matchbox20, Guster, Soniadada - from the last party we had. We only use the CD player for music on the porch.
42. Person you talk most on the phone with: My mom. We talk for hours. I might call her after this.
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store window mirrors: Not really.
45. What color is your bedroom: White, but only because we have other rooms needing our attention right now.
46. Do you use an alarm clock: Yes, but I usually wake up 5 minutes before it goes off.
47. Window seat or aisle: Window.

-- LA LA LAND --
48. What's your sleeping position: Whatever works.
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket: Yes, but a very thin one.
50. Do you snore: I do when I get drunk and pass out. Or when I have sinus issues.
51. Do you sleepwalk: No
52. Do you talk in your sleep: No - Joe does, though, and it's fun to mess with him.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Only when I travel. Then my Dobby Bear comes with me.
54. How about with the light on: No.
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on: Only when I get drunk and pass out. Otherwise it keeps me up.
56. Last interesting person you met: Meghan - I sat next to her during Represent. She works here. I think I lost her email address, dangit...

Well, that's about it for me. I gotta go call my mom. :)

No comments: