Friday, November 10, 2006

Fire, Fire, Fire, Light up ya Lighter

So Come on Come on, Sign up, Come on
This one’s nothing like Vietnam
Except for the bullets, Except for the bombs,
Except for the youth that’s gone

The show TOTALLY rocked. Almost 3 hours of jumping, yelling, and singing - college students and Baby Boomers, dread-heads and gray-heads. I was probably only 20 people from the stage, and I thought that the Mtn Jam show was amazing - this topped everything I'd been to in the last 10 years or so. Wow.

Fortunately I had scheduled today off, so I'm working on the house, which is a miserable wreck. You think I'm kidding?


Yeah. I thought so. This is our office nook leading into the laundry room (note the awesome new washer). So we recently realized we needed our armoire-turned-stereo-cabinet-office-storage to really be an armoire upstairs. Everything came out of it, and we moved the beast to the 2nd floor for blankets and clothes. And this is what I'm dealing with today. Yeah. Wish me luck.

No comments: