Saturday, January 13, 2007

SP9 GOODIES!!!

OOOOOH! Today was a day filled with errands - go get cat food, take recyclables in, and pick up a package at the post office. We had been expecting something that we had ordered, so I just assumed...WRONG! Lookee-lookee!!!


Clockwise, starting from noonish:
- 2 bags of WW candies - in my FAVORITE flavors! My SP9 spoiler was very thoughtful in not giving me really tempting terrible things. I'm not a strong person when it comes to food, and she really paid attention to my blog, so THANK YOU!
- A copy of Knitting Under the Influence by Claire LaZebnik. I had seen this on Amazon, and it looks right up my alley. Another winner!
- A set of Knit Klips to help with seaming up my first sweater. How. Cool. I didn't know these existed (tells you how much I know), and I'm so glad these are now in my grubby little hands. They will definitely go to good use.
- An absolutely STUNNING set of ebony and sterling silver earrings from Berit Designs. They are simply exquisite - exactly the kind of thing I would want to treat myself with.
- 2 skeins of Lane Cervinia Forever Jacquard in beautiful jewel tones of reds, greens, and blues. These socks will be MINE! And machine washable!
- 2 skeins of Regia Jacquard in the most calming natural tans, grays, and blues. Again, socks for me. I ain't wastin' this on NOBODY else (said with a snap and a head tilt). :) Also machine washable!
- The blue velvety looking thing is a Turbo Pouch! For storing my circulars! Oh-boy-oh-boy how I need that! I have straight needle storage a-plenty, but my circulars are all over the place. Yay!
- A yummy giant candycane...and...
- Stitchmarkers. Gorgeous stitchmarkers. Lovely, yummy stitchmarkers...

...THAT SHE MADE HERSELF!!!

Edited to add: I totally omitted one great gift that she sent, because by then end of this post I was kind of on a yarn high. But I'm also getting a subscription to Interweave Knits! I have always wanted that holy-grail-of-knitting-magazines. I hear so many wonderful things about it, and I can't wait! Yay!!!

Thank you SOOO much, my dear Secret Pal. You definitely hit a homerun, and I'm very happy to know you. I know your holidays were more eventful than you'd like, but I hope 2007 brings you much peace, happiness, and....quiet time for knitting.

Again, thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

kdy12570 said...

You're welcome :-) Wish it could have been more....