Sunday, February 10, 2008

With Apologies to the Commodores

Yesterday I did simple tasks - went to the feed store for cat food, picked up some sandwiches for lunch, did some laundry, watched Fellowship of the Ring while knitting and napping with my kitties...then we joined some wonderful friends for dinner at Skytop. This morning, I woke up at 4am, scolded myself for opening my eyelids so early, then went back to sleep until almost 7. I got up to feed the cats and saw this:

This tells me it's a good day to just be. I have some bills to pay, more laundry to do, definitely more knitting to do, but I just look out the window and sigh. Of course, the weather changed a bit after the sun rose...

Kind of heavy flakes, but no real accumulation. A perfect snow to just watch and then snuggle deeper under your blanket on the couch.

I can feel the tension release my shoulders. 'Cuz this is going to be one easy Sunday morning...

1 comment:

jacquieblackman said...

What an awesome weekend so far! Here's to it continuing along the same pace. :-)