Thursday, October 12, 2006

Best Finished Object

Per my lovely SP9 hostess, I am posting my "best" FO. This is a purse for my neice Jordan from SnB Nation (I think). The reason why I'm proud of it: I didn't know what the heck I was doing. I had previously only knit the Big Bad Baby Blanket. This had increases/decreases, i-cord, changing colors, reading a chart, sewing it all together, felting, adding a zipper, and there was even an error in the pattern (fortunately I messed up in READING the pattern, so for once those two wrongs made a right). Voila!

3 comments:

lorinda said...

You should be proud of yourself. I love it. And how funny that your mistake corrected the pattern. It reminds me of what my lace guru says. It's better to get inexperienced test knitters to knit patterns because they won't automatically correct mistakes they see in the pattern. I guess that makes you an expert!

idyllicchick said...

That was your *second* project?! Damn, Girl. You're a natural! You rock!

KnicKnac said...

Way too cool!!! I just love it!