Sunday, December 17, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me

Thanks a LOT, Snarky McSnarkypants... ;)

“THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

Six weird things about me:
1. I have a set of lists for when I leave town for a week or more - locks and windows to be checked, appliances unplugged, etc. I cling to that list, because it's guaranteed that within 30 minutes of leaving for my trip I'll be POSITIVE I left something on, and this proves that I did everything.
2. I can't eat meat on the bone. Too many oogy parts.
3. I have a birthmark on the edge of my wrist that I didn't notice until the 2nd grade, when a CUTE substitute PE teacher was pulling us over this big canvas ball thingy. I thought he smudged some dirt on my hand, and I wasn't going to wash it off. Little did I know it was a freakin' birthmark.
4. I loved oregano so much growing up that I put some of it in a batch of St. Patrick's Day cookies (well, it's green).
5. I have really large, flat, ugly feet. With stubbly toenails.
6. I always tear up at the end of Mr. Holland's Opus, Love Acutally, Rent, and V for Vendetta.

As far as 6 people to tag, I don't think 6 people even read my blog. And of the few that do, only a couple have blogs. And those folks have already been tagged. SO...if you're reading this, leave a comment either directing to your blog and answers or respond in the comment itself.

Man. Is it Sunday night already? Bummer...

1 comment:

idyllicchick said...

I'm totally like that with the meat thing too! And so is the guy who did my last tattoo. Unidentifiable meat is a-ok with us, but no bones, veins, nor tendons need apply.