Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

Finally get to post about this thing I've been working on since December - had completed it a few months ago and just needed to block it...

Clapotis!
Made from 3 skeins of Lorna's Laces Bullfrogs & Butterflies, Mother Lode colorway. This was just a yarn I fell in love with in Alexandria - you know, the trip where I got my lovely basket. Anyhow, I saw it, fondled it, then took it home with Clapotis in mind.

Slight difference in yardage from what was called for in the pattern, so I only did 11 repeats rather than 12. Still a goodly size, though. Lovely pattern - fun to work.

Mom opened her present this afternoon and was already wearing it over her church clothes. I hope you enjoy it, Mom - Happy Mother's Day - Love you!

2 comments:

jacquieblackman said...

Lovely Lorna's Laces! Looks great!

Lorena said...

Beautimous!