Thursday, May 24, 2007

Okay. You Got Me.

Dear Writers/Creators/Puppetmasters of Lost:

You certainly made your point. You made sure by having a two-hour season finale that I would not be able to watch the final episode during my normal morning routine via DVR - that is, unless I wanted to wake up an hour earlier. You sucked me in last night and had me glued to my television until 11pm - later than I normally stay up on a week night. I even stopped knitting during the final half hour. You instigated a very animated conversation between my husband and me immediately after said finale - resulting in some wide-eyed staring at the ceiling into the wee hours of the morning. You've guaranteed that over the next few days I will be checking message boards and fan sites so frequently that I'm sure to suffer some consequences at my place of employment.

But the one scene - with an unlikely hero on the beach - that has to be one of the most joyous, satisfying, kickass pieces of television I've ever witnessed. You've made me enjoy television again - far beyond a simple story line. Thank you.

1 comment:

Lorena said...

So... ya think Charlie is really dead...? ;p